Here at Chimney Sweep Energy Corp, we have searched for good, quality fuel at the most reasonable prices for our customers. We carry three different premium brands of low ash, hardwood pellets and offer both bagged pellets all year round for your convenience.
WHAT ARE HARDWOOD FUEL PELLETS?
Hardwood pellets come from sawmill residuals of hardwood lumber or other residuals from hardwood processing. Due to a higher density in its original form, hardwood tends to burn longer and slower than softwood, but at a lower temperature. However, once hardwood and softwood become pellets, they are compressed to a similar density and burn in a much more similar manner. However, hardwood pellets will not burn quite as hot as softwood pellets due to a lower concentration of lignin's in the wood. What matters, in the end, is quality — whether hardwood or softwood, a wood pellet is only as good as the company making it. The species of wood for the pellets is never the deciding factor.
Premium Quality means High Performance.
What does performance in a wood pellet mean? For starters, less maintenance for you. Less wear and tear on your wood pellet stove. Less waste in the bag. All in a product that is clean burning energy, costs less money than other forms of fuel and is made, not just in the USA – but right here in your neighborhood.
Dry Creek Premium wood pellets are specially formulated to optimize stove performance.
- Consistently high BTUs with minimal ash for less stove cleaning
- Uniform pellets, thanks to exacting manufacturing standards
- Minimized fines for less waste
- No foreign matter that can create jams in your stove’s pellet hopper
Exceptional in Quality and Consistency
Dry Creek are a high quality, PFI certified premium grade pellet fuel.
Logik-e premium hardwood pellets
- Exceptional quality & consistency,
- Made from clean dry wood shavings & sawdust,
- Only dry hardwood used: maple, oak, hickory,
- Independently tested periodically by certified
- Superior low ash content due to quality of the
- Extremely efficient, clean burning, high heat, and low
- Very low moisture will make for higher BTU,
- No wood used from forest chipping operations, nor
bark or sawdust from sawmills.
We carry pellets all year round! Stock up now and get ahead with preparing for the next winter season.
Call or email us for current pricing.