Gas Insert Fireplace
High Performing, Compact Gas Fireplace Insert
If you need a gas fireplace insert that will provide plenty of warmth without dominating your living space, the Chaska 29 could be just what you’re looking for. Benefiting from a compact design, this direct vent gas fireplace insert combines energy-efficiency and stunning performance with an attractive appearance and a size that’s small enough for the coziest room. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace.
Fireplace Gas Inserts Give Excellent Performance at Every Level
Offering 30,500 BTU/hr output when run on natural gas and 30,000 BTU/hr on LP gas, the Chaska 29 produces enough heat for almost every room. A convenient full functioning remote control allows the temperature to be adjusted, ensuring your room is pleasantly warm all year round. Canada P-4 approved, this gas fireplace insert has efficiency of about 74% for both LG and natural gas. With such impressive statistics, there’s little wonder why the Chaska 29 is in such demand.
Innovative Features on These Gas Fireplace Inserts Add Plenty of Value
From the high-quality materials that are incorporated into this stylish option through to extras such as an engineer-designed burner system, multiple screen front options, a fan kit and refractory brick lining, this appliance offers a wealth of features which greatly enhance its appeal. Each fireplace is designed to offer great value-for-money and provide a reliable source of heat that’s efficient, helping to keep your fuel bills low by utilizing zone heating.
We Can Supply the Gas Fireplace Insert You’re Looking for
We know that cost-effectiveness and low maintenance are always priorities, so it’s little surprise that the Chaska 29 ticks all the right boxes.
- Comes in Log, Glass or Rock media
- Viewing Area: 25-7/8″ x 12-5/8″
- BTU (Log & Rock) 30,000 (Glass) 25,500 (MV) 28,500
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Co-Linear Air Duct –Accepts 3” Combustion Air / 3” Exhaust
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Traditional Brick Refractory
- Standard Ember Light Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Log and Rock
ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 72.27%/72.36%
Steady State NG/LP | 74%/74%
AFUE % NG/LP | 71%/72.12%
ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 60.8%/63.21%
Steady State NG/LP |72.21%/72.26%
AFUE % NG/LP | 66.62%/66.09%
ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP |71.26%/71.33%Steady State NG/LP | 74%/74%AFUE % NG/LP |71%/72.12%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Black Enamel Refractory
- Standard on Chaska 29 Rock and Chaska 29 Glass only
- Ember Light Kit
- Standard on Chaska 29 Log and Chaska 29 Rock only
- Accent Light Kit
- Standard on Chaska 29 Glass only
- Screen Front
Required Design Features
- Glass Media Kit
- Screen Front
- Black Enamel Lining
- Optional for Chaska 29 Log
Required for Installation:
- 1 Piece Shroud ( Standard or custom size)