Gas insert fireplace available with a traditional log set, rock media set or a glass media set.
The Chaska 34 – One of Our Best Fireplace Gas Inserts
Available in log, rock or glass format, this direct vent gas fireplace insert is suitable for almost any location. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace providing energy-efficient warmth as well as adding an attractive accent to any room. This range of fireplaces has been created for modern living – no matter what type of home you might have, a direct vent gas fireplace can be easily installed, as long as you have a masonry chimney. Made to give years of useful service, modern innovation combines with proven technology to provide a fireplace that’s a superb investment.
Gas Fireplace Insert that Benefits from High Efficiency
This gas insert fireplace operates at 34,000 BPU/hr input for natural gas and 34,000 BPU/hr for LP gas. With natural gas efficiency of 77% and LP gas of 77% and an Energuide rating of 74.87% (natural gas) and 75.44% (LP), the Chaska 34 offers long term economy that’s always appealing. Many people find that fireplace inserts using gas can save them a significant amount of money on their fuel bills.
Wide Range of Appealing Features
Our fireplace gas inserts benefit from high-quality materials and superior workmanship. A fan kit, co-linear air kit and electronic ignition pilot (IPI) system all help to ensure that this fireplace operates reliably and effectively. Details such as three different media options, including, traditional log, rock and glass media, nine different screen front options that can come in a variety of colors, different refractory options, an ember light kit, and the choice of a shroud trim to help all our customers to create a customized design that meets their exact specifications. Each fire is carefully created to provide an exceptional combination of stunning good looks and excellent, cost-effective performance.
Leading Provider of Gas Inserts Fireplace Choices
We are a well-established company that specializes in providing home owners with premium fireplace installations that can totally transform their interior space.
- Comes in Log, Glass or Rock media
- Viewing Area: 17 ½” x 29 7/8”
- 34,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 34,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Co-Linear Air Duct – Accepts 3″ Combustion Air / 3″ Exhaust
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.22% / 76.49%
– Steady State NG/LP | 77% / 79%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 75% / 77%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Curved Black Enamel lining
- Standard in Chaska 34 Glass and Chaska 34 Rock only
- Ember Light Kit
- Standard in the Chaska 34 Log and Chaska 34 Rock only
- Accent Light Kit
- Standard in the Chaska 34 Glass only
Required Design Features
- Glass Media Kit
- Screen Front
- Black Enamel Refractory
- Optional for Chaska 34 Log
- Shroud Trim
- Floor Protector – required if removing existing floor (see manual)
Required for Installation:
- 1 piece shroud
- Standard or Custom size