JØTUL F 500 V3 OSLO CF
EPA 2020 Certifed
Two time Vesta award winner, including Best in Show and Best New Technology, the Jøtul F 500 V3 Oslo CF, offers the same features and benefits of our F 500 Oslo, but with an unobstructed view of the fire. Utilizing patent pending Jøtul Fusion™ Technology, the F 500 V3 Oslo CF was able to combine the best aspects of a typical non-catalytic wood stove with ground breaking Jøtul High Flow™ Combustor technology to create a clean burning wood stove that operates without the need for a bypass. The absence of a combustor bypass allows the F 500 V3 Oslo CF to operate in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- There is no open bypass dirty burn mode. Jøtul Fusion Technology is passively engaged in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- Closer clearances to combustible than “Hybrids” because there is no open bypass mode
- Industry Best 20 Year High Flow™ Combustor Warranty
- Extremely low flow resistance eliminates draft sensitivity typical of current catalytic systems.
- The catalyst begins to clean up the emissions almost immediately due to it being low mass and heating up quickly and in combination of no way to bypass the catalyst
- Height 28.5 in
- Width 28.25 in
- Depth 22.5 in
- Weight 445 lb
- Log size up to 24 in
- Flue outlet 6 in
- Flue exit options Top / Rear
- Burn time up to 10h
- Height optional short legs 26.00
- Max output 70000 BTUs
- Emission 0.50 gr/hr
- Heating capacity up to 2300 sqft
- Mobile Home approved: Yes