This landscape design series offers an awe-inspiring option for your home. A lower profile fireplace that will work with a TV above the fireplace while still getting the look of a traditional fireplace.
- Viewing Area: 44-7/16” x 24 7/8”
- 43,500 High/17,000 Low BTU/hr Input – NG
- 49,500 High/16,500 Low BTU/hr Input – LP
- Split-Flow Burner
- Fan Kit
- Standard top accent light kit and ember bed light kit
- Engineer – Designed burner System
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 63.03% / 63.50%
- – Steady State NG/LP | 65.01% / 66.49%
- – AFUE % NG/LP | 63.87% / 64.43%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Standard Design Features
- Inside fit Safety Screen Front Included
- Top Accent Light Kit
- Ember Bed Light Kit
- Split Flow
Required Design Features
- Required Refractory:
- Black Glass
- Birch Log Set
- Horizontal Power Vent
- Heat Management Options
- Komfort Zone Kit
- Vented Cavity
- Interior Heat Transfer Kit
- Exterior Heat Transfer Kit