This landscape design series offers an awe-inspiring option for your home. A lower profile fireplace that will work with a large TV above the fireplace while still getting the look of a traditional fireplace.
The Bellingham is a Stunning Landscape Design Gas Fireplace
As an ideal heating solution in a landscape shape, the Bellingham series benefits from a wide range of design options. This enables customization to meet your exact specifications. Because it’s a direct vent model, it can be placed almost anywhere in the home that can vent to the outside. Including, but not limited to, the heat distribution options that are available. That way you have your fireplace on during the holidays without getting too hot for friends and family.
A Traditional Gas Fireplace that Offers Excellent Energy-Efficiency
Energy-efficiency is always an important consideration when selecting a suitable heating appliance. Not only does better efficiency mean lower bills, saving fuel is also environmentally important. The Bellingham 52 has been assessed as being Canada P-4 approved at 77.50%/76.86% AFUE. It also performs at 35,000 BTU/hr input when using natural gas and 35,000 BTU/hr input for LP. Overall, the Bellingham 52 makes a cost-effective and economical addition to any home./p>
Range of Exceptional Design Features on Our Gas Fireplace
The model can be tailored to meet a wide range of specifications. One of the real design advantages of this choice is the front screen – available standard. You also have the option to design your Bellingham media with traditional logs or birch logs, along with the refractory choices of black glass, herringbone, or chicago brick, and It is generously proportioned in a landscape design for maximum viewing pleasure, and will look great underneath the family television. Control is achieved through a Komfort Kontrol remote that can be minutely adjusted to give the exact temperature required.
- Viewing Area: 52 7/16” x 30 7/8”
- 59,500 High/18,500 Low BTU/hr Input – NG
- 59,500 High/21,500 Low BTU/hr Input – LP
- Split-Flow Burner
- Fan Kit
- Standard top accent light kit and ember bed light kit
- Engineer – Designed burner System
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 65.20% / 65.80%
- – Steady State NG/LP | 67.58% / 66.58%
- – AFUE % NG/LP | 65.91% / 66.61%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Standard Design Features
- Inside fit Safety Screen Front Included
Required Design Features
- Required Refractory:
- Black Glass
- Horizontal Power Vent
- Heat Management Options
- Komfort Zone Kit
- Vented Cavity
- Interior Heat Transfer Kit
- Exterior Heat Transfer Kit