A realistic burning gas fireplace insert.
The Nordik 29i offers all of the popular features that you would expect in a Kozy Heat insert, with ‘elevated’ upgrades that are sure to make this series the BEST in showrooms this season:
– Innovative burner technology and flame appearance
– High-definition log set
– Large viewing area
– Compatible (Roosevelt 29) fronts, shrouds, and interior panels
– Impressive 32,000 BTU heater
This modern, Scandinavian aesthetic style focuses on clean-lines, functionality and warmth. It can be incorporated into virtually any home. Given the rich Scandinavian heritage that we celebrate in Minnesota, it only seemed fitting that this influence be matched to a bold new series, that we are proud to call – the NORDIK Series.
- Comes in Traditional Log
- Viewing Area: 17-15/16″ x 27-11/16″
- 32,000 BTU/hr Input NG
- 32,000 BTU/hr Input
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Standard Ember Light Kit
- Standard Top Light Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 70.11% / 70.54%
- Steady State NG/LP | 71.84% /72.22%
- AFUE % NG/LP | 71.56% / 72.15%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- Steady State Efficiency measures how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Screen Front
Required Design Features
- Screen Front
- Black Brick Refractory
- Chicago Brick Refractory
- Ledgestone Refractory
- Herringbone Refractory
- Black Glass Panels
Required for Installation:
- 1 Piece Shroud ( Standard or custom size)