The Evolution of Fire
Kozy Heat’s revolutionary EVO Elevated Burners create a stunningly realistic fire. Until now, fireplaces have created flames using two-dimensional burners on the firebox floor. EVOs elevated burners project flame form along and around the perimeter of the fireplace’s two signature logs, providing the depth and height of an actual fire.
- It comes in Traditional Log and Birch
- Viewing Area: 37-5/8 x 29-3/8
- 40,000 BTU/hr Input NG
- 40,000 BTU/hr Input
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Standard Ember Light Kit
- Standard Top Light Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 70.84% / 70.94%
- Steady State NG/LP | 72.37% /71.59%
- AFUE % NG/LP | 72% / 72.27%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- Steady State Efficiency measures how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time, including cycling on and off time period.
Required Design Features
- Screen Front
- Chicago Brick Refractory
- Ledgestone Refractory
- Herringbone Refractory
- Black Glass Panels