A fireplace gas insert that comes in three different media kits – Traditional Log, Birchwood Log, and a Beach Accent Kit.
Our Roosevelt 34 gas burning fireplace insert is the perfect option for getting a wood-burning fireplace feel, without any of the upkeep and hassle. From efficiency to safety to cleanliness—there are a variety of reasons to choose the gas burning fireplace option. Here are some examples of how you might benefit from our Roosevelt 34 gas fireplace versus other wood-burning options.
Save Time and Money. Let’s face it. Burning wood to generate heat is not the most efficient way to keep your home sufficiently warm. With our Roosevelt 34 gas burning fireplace insert, you can minimize any maintenance or repairs that are needed, and will not have to bother with the hassle of getting firewood.
Keep Your Home Safe. With our Roosevelt 34, you can rest assured that the flame is controlled and safe for your home and family. Kozy Heat prides itself in being one of the highest quality gas fireplace manufacturers, we are proud to put our family name on every fireplace.
Customize Your Look. With multiple design options available for our Roosevelt 34 model, you can customize anything from the decorative safety screen front, to birch or traditional logs, refractory panel options, even flame height with our split flow burner. Our team of experts can help you match your gas burning fireplace with your space perfectly.
- Comes in Traditional Log, Birch Log, or Beach Accent Kit
- Viewing Area: 20″ x 28-3/8″
- 40,000 BTU/hr Input NG
- 40,000 BTU/hr Input
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Standard Ember Light Kit
- Standard Rear Split-Flow Burner
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Log, Birchwood, & Beach Accent Kit
ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 70.68% / 70.05%
Steady State NG/LP | 73.63% /73.45%
AFUE % NG/LP | 73.05% / 72.81%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Screen Front
Required Design Features
- Screen Front
- Rustic Brick Refractory
- Chicago Brick Refractory
- Ledgestone Refractory
- Black Enamel Panels
- Black Glass Panels
Required for Installation:
- 1 Piece Shroud ( Standard or custom size)