The Legacy SF170 is a compact, flexible and powerful heating option. It burns three different sizes of coal. A domestic hot water coil lets you supplement home heating with hot water, too.
- 90,000 BTUs — heats 1,500 to 3,800 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- Legacy Grate System extends heating by completely burning fuel to fine ash
- Spiral chamber ensures consistent heat levels
- Pea, nut or stove-sized coal, plus lump bituminous
- Domestic coil option
- New! High quality powder coat finish!
- New! Increased heat exchange surface area!
- New! ASME H Stamp included
- New! UL Certification included
1,500 – 3,800 sq ft.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the Owners Manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owners/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
†For wood-burning appliances: Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used, and installation.