The Legacy Stoves SF270 Boiler is a flexible and powerful heating option. An optional domestic hot water coil lets you supplement home heating with hot water, too.
- 120,000 BTUs — heats 2,100 to 3,800 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- Legacy Grate System extends heating by completely burning fuel to fine ash
- Spiral chamber ensures consistent heat levels
- Pea, nut or stove-sized coal
- Forced draft fan option – boosts output to 180,000 BTU!
- New! High quality powder coat finish!
- New! 55% more heat exchange surface area than the SF260 and 33% more than the SF360 (the SF160/SF260/SF360 are discontinued models)
- New! ASME H stamp included!
- New! Underwriters Laboratories listed!
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the Owners Manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owners/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
†For wood-burning appliances: Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used, and installation.