The SF 2500 is a hot-air furnace built to maintain clean, consistent temperatures throughout your entire home. An advanced filtering system and automatic blowers help ensure warmth and comfort all year round.
- 120,000 BTUs — heats 1,900 to 3,200+ square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- Harman Grate System extends heating by completely burning fuel to fine ash
- Spiral chamber ensures consistent heat levels
- 22″ maximum log length (Wood for fire startup only!*) / pea, nut or stove-sized coal
Is This Product Right for You?
The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F.
Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.
Get the most out of your hearth product by staying up-to-date on basic maintenance and care. Some annual maintenance activities you can perform include:
- Inspecting the chimney and termination cap (where the exhaust exits the home) for blockages, build-up or debris, and removing any obstructions
- Inspecting and cleaning the glass, doors, fronts and surrounds with a non-abrasive cleaner
- Removing ashes into a sealed container until disposal, and inspecting the fire grate
- A certified hearth professional can help clean the chimney, and inspect all other fireplace elements. Plan to have a local professional clean/inspect your appliance annually. And always be sure your appliance is off and completely cooled before performing any maintenance.
Consult the installation/owner’s manual for more detailed information on maintenance.
*As of 2017, the hot air furnaces are no longer EPA approved for continuous firing with wood
|Front Width:||26 3/4|
|Heating Capacity*||3,200 sq ft.|
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the Owners Manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owners/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.