The Slayton 36: A High-Quality Linear Gas Fireplace
Beautifully styled as well as extremely energy-efficient, the Slayton 36 is a linear gas fireplace that provides a superb design accent to any room. Direct venting and a compact size make it the perfect choice for any residence. If you’re looking for a modern fireplace that adds appeal wherever it’s located, the Slayton 36 is a great option.
Contemporary Fireplaces that Offer Excellent Fuel Efficiency
This fireplace benefits from 33,000 BTU/hr input for the Natural Gas model and 33,000 BTU/hr input when liquid petroleum is used. Burning efficiency is impressive. The Natural Gas option operates at 68.80%; the LP Gas operates at 71.96% efficiency. Canada P-4 approved and relatively economical to operate, this fireplace is an environmentally responsible choice.
Linear Gas Fireplace with Some Great Features
The Slayton 36 offers many cutting-edge features that allow it to offer outstanding performance and value. The flame, light, fan, and thermostat can all be controlled remotely, and the fireplace incorporates lifetime glass and quick latch technology. A high-low regulator and high-caliber burner system are further features of this premium product.
Contemporary Fireplaces that Offer Elegant Heating Solutions
This fireplace can be customized to meet your individual requirements, with a range of different design features. If you need a high-grade fireplace that’s attractive, easy to operate, and cost-effective to maintain, the Slayton 36 could be the perfect choice.
- Viewing Area: 14” x 36”
- 33,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 33,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Quick-Latch, Lifetime Glass
- Remote Control –
- Fan adjustment
- High-Low Regulator
- Engineer-Designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 66.05% / 68.05%
– Steady State NG/LP | 71.21% / 73.05%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 65.74% / 66.84%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Standard Design Features
- Curved Enamel refractory lining
- Accent Light Kit
Required Design Features
- Glass Media Kit
- Screen Front
- Rock Accents media kit
- Driftwood/Rock media kit
- Automatic Fan Kit
- Heat Duct Kit