The Slayton 60: Our Largest Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Giving out an impressive amount of heat as well as providing an attractive feature in any room, the Slayton 60 is an ideal choice for roomier homes where there is sufficient space for this fireplace to be installed. The direct vent design promotes energy-efficiency, which means this product is economical to run and a planet-friendly heating option.
A Linear Gas Fireplace Which Uses a Minimal Amount of Energy
The Slayton 60 operates at 55,000 BTU/hr when Natural Gas is used and 55,000 BTU/hr when Petroleum Gas is employed. Energy-efficiency is impressive: when Natural Gas is used, efficiency is 68.31%; for LP, the efficiency figure is 70.5%. Canada P4 approved, split flow with a turn down rate to 17,500 BTU/hr on both LP and Natural Gas and Komfort Kontrol remote control make this model a good option for many households.
Great Features on Our Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
This fireplace includes many different options for customization. Customers can choose from several media kits and there is also a fan kit which can be installed if required. If a heat duct kit is needed, this can be purchased as part of the fireplace package. A glass media kit and screen front are required features of this product – our brochure offers more detail on these features.
Linear Gas Fireplace that Offers Great Value
Like the other products we offer, the Slayton 60 provides an appealing combination of good looks, reliable, low-maintenance performance and energy-efficiency. Ideal for larger spaces, this fireplace offers excellent value-for-money.
- Viewing Area: 14 ¼” x 58 7/16”
- 55,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 55,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Split Flow
- Remote Control
- High-Low Regulator, Engineer-Designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.31% / 75.28%
– Steady State NG/LP | 68.6% / 70.5%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 66.44% / 68.27%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Standard Design Features
- Curved Enamel refractory lining
- Accent Light Kit
Required Design Features
- Glass Media Kit
- Screen Front
- Fan Kit
- Rock Accents media kit
- Driftwood/Rock Media Kit
- Driftwood Media Kit
- Heat Duct Kit