The Mark III Coal Stove is sophisticated, yet powerful enough to heat most homes. The body is robotically formed and welded from a single piece of ¼-inch steel. A blower system and specially designed baffle circulate heat throughout your home, not up the chimney. Reduce your utility costs even more with an optional stainless steel residential hot water coil.
- 92,000 BTUs — heats 1,900 to 4,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- Up to 24 hours of burn time from each load of coal
- Harman Grate System extends heating by completely burning coal to fine ash
Get the most out of your hearth product by staying up-to-date on basic maintenance and care. Some maintenance activities you can perform include:
- Inspecting and cleaning the glass with a non-abrasive cleaner weekly
- Inspecting the firebox, and cleaning and removing any debris with a cloth or stiff brush monthly
- Inspecting the door and lid gaskets every heating season
- Inspecting the blower, exhaust path and all venting components for blockages, build-up or debris, and removing any obstructions every heating season
Dimensions in inches. Refer to installation/owner’s manual for detailed specifications on installing this product. Legacy Stoves reserves the right to update units periodically. Product installation must adhere strictly to instructions shipped with product.
|Glass Size:||14 15/16 – 8 1/2|
|Heating Capacity*||1,900 – 4,900 sq ft.|
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the Owners Manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owners/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency. †For wood-burning appliances: Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used, and installation.